The Rover product concept was developed under a contract from the Australian Department of Defence to fulfil a need for a full performance digital medical x-ray imager, light enough to be used in deployed medical facilities.
Purpose-designed for military deployed hospitals and humanitarian aid, Rover offers full diagnostic imaging capability in a package around 95kg. The unit is ruggedised and optimised for the high-intensity use associated with mass casualty situations.
Rover has been designed with the same design excellence and innovation as the Nano.
To view product flyer, click here.
INNOVATIVE LIGHT WEIGHT SYSTEM:
Utilising our unique Carbon Nanotube Technology, the Rover combines lightweight manoeuvrability with high precision imaging to deliver critical diagnostic in the toughest environments. Ensuring fast deployment by only weighing 95kgs, the Rover delivers hospital grade x-ray power to military deployed medical facilities. The Rover x-ray machine is agile and flexible with key design features to make optimal positioning easier for better patient imaging outcomes.
Feature rich small and nimble system:
Specific features desired by military users, the Rover delivers the following key advantages:
- Ultra-light weight at 95kg
- Flexible image communication options
- Ground Clearance allows for 75mm step up
- Operation on uneven ground
- Battery operation with 10hr endurance and swappable battery pack in under a minute
- Hard shell reusable plastic packaging for military transportation
- Lifting handles and a reinforced belly for moving around deployed hospitals
- A fully articulating arm with 360° range of motion to enable easy bedside imaging