Micro-X is on a mission to build an inclusive future that benefits our employees, communities and the planet. We strive to provide a disability friendly and culturally safe working environment. We’re not focusing on how we can change the world overnight, but what we can do today that will take us one step closer to our goal.
For us, it all comes back to education. Learning inside and outside the classroom is one of the most powerful tools we can use to spearhead change and foster a generation of innovative change-markers that will continue to redefine the standards for X-ray machinery.
Our commitment starts at the grassroots of our community through collaborations with schools and universities. We focus our efforts across a range of initiatives including:
- Ongoing intake of Year 10 students for their one-week work experience
- Collaborating with Flinders STEM Outreach through X-ray educational activities and workshops
- Ongoing provision of work integrated learning (WIL), Honours, Masters and Engineering placements for university students
- High rate of hiring graduates of STEM degrees
- Partnering with schools through CSIRO STEM Professionals in Schools program
- Collaborating with STEM Fast Track via STEM Works at Tonsley and other activities
Please contact us if you are interested in any of the above mentioned programs, https://micro-x.com/contact-us/