Micro-X is on a mission to build an inclusive future that benefits our employees, communities and the planet. We’re not focusing on how we can change the world overnight, but what we can do today that will take us one step closer to our goal.
For us, it all comes back to education. Learning inside and outside the classroom is one of the most powerful tools we can use to spearhead change, and foster a generation of innovative change-markers that will continue to redefine the standards for X-ray machinery.
Our commitment starts at the grassroots of our community through collaborations with schools and universities. We focus our efforts across a range of initiatives including:
- Collaborating with Flinders STEM Outreach through X-ray educational activities and workshops
- Ongoing provision of work integrated learning (WIL) and honours placements for Flinders students
- High rate of hiring graduates of STEM degrees
- Partnering with schools through CSIRO STEM Professionals in Schools program
- Collaborating with STEM Fast Track.